Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saltwater-british columbia
i'm new to the sight and was wondering if anyone would be interested in fishing reports from up here.
great salmon fishing all year!!!!
huge halibut!!!!
[signature]
Hey there richmake, and welcome to BFT! As far as your question, we'd love to have fishing reports from your local area. We get reports quite often from areas other than the Continental US. We have a few Auzzies, some from Europe, and i've even seen a few from Japan. Remember, we're a global site. I've even personally posted reports from when I was living on Guam in the South Pacific. The more the merrier.

Please feel free to ask any questions and give us any inputs you may have.

Bryan
[signature]
Welome aboard richmake! We welcome reports from all over the world. That is exactly what this board was designed for.

It is people like us, sharing their reports, that make this board work.[cool]
[signature]
[black]Welcome aboard richmake,[/black]
[size 1][black][size 2]Thank you we welcome all reports! I would ask that you please also include reports posted in this board on the regional boards below. Although some of the regional boards may seem slower many users still check them frequently for reports and may have questions about your services that you can assist them with.

We welcome reports here as well but would really appreciate reports also being posted below in the apprioopriate State Boards.[/size][/black] [/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator