Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using the fly swap flies
Anyone using the fly swap flies? I used some in my last report without much luck (hey they were hitting a prince and I didn't want to stop). I would like to know how it is going.

katghoti
[signature]
[black][size 3]I haven't got to try mine yet, been too busy. I don't even have a Utah License yet (my expired on the 17th) .
Got my Idaho though [laugh][laugh][laugh]
Hopefully I will get up to one of the rivers next weekend or even during the week.[/size][/black]
[signature]
You tying at the Idaho Falls Expo this year Joni?
[signature]
I have not had a good opportunity yet either.
[signature]
[black][size 3]No, when I found out that Bill Scheiss wasn't going to be there, I decided I didn't really want to tie. I might go to the show however and look at all the great stuff. Depends on the money, cause the week before I would like to go to the Green with a great bunch of people and the week after I will be up in Vernal and again, try to get to the Green.[/size][/black]
[signature]
My rivers froze up tight.[Sad]
I haven't had my fly rod out in a month or so.
[signature]
Oh my! Don't tell me you can't hit an 8inch hole from 60 feet away! ha ha.[cool]
[signature]
[blush] I had only one day to fish, from the time I got my flies, and got my stuff together, and the time the Weather closed down on us.

I used some of them. No bites, or even offers.
It was a new river, and all new equipment, so I cant really say anythng about the Flies.

Our temps are in the Teens now. Just too cold to go down to the Barn and look at my Fishing gear. I'll let it rest till I see Wasps and Mud Daubers out again.
[signature]
no not yet.with the warm weather that we had i spent my time going for the stripers.looking forward to useing them next month at the hatchery
[signature]
When is the Expo?
[signature]
[url "http://www.snakerivercutthroats.com/"]http://www.snakerivercutthroats.com/[/url]

Click on the expo button.[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there Biglew and welcome to the FF&T board. Nice link on your post. Just so long as it doesn't contain a fishing forum the post is okay.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Thanks Dryrod,
Where do I click to get the rules and regs for the board?
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there Biglew. The information that you seek is under the[/size][/green][/font] [center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3] ? HELP at the top of our forum on the right hand side.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]