Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cool swan video. funny ending.
[url "http://www.youtube.com/user/LukeWarm13"]LukeWarm13[/url] (3 weeks ago)
[signature]
Pretty cool. Those birds are so stinking stupid!
[signature]

I like to know where you can shoot that many swans? I know we can only shoot 1 here and thats with a permit if your lucky enough to draw! but pretty cool video.
[signature]

Sure was a boat-load of ammo for the P.E.T.A. folks-

A few more videos like that and we can all bury our guns in the back yard for good...[pirate]

Lets all be smarter out there...PB
[signature]
YA RIGHT. LMAO!!! WHAT THEY GONA TAKE OUR BOOTS ALSO? PETA IS A LOOSING CAULSE. AND EVERYONE OF THEM ARE HIPPOCRITS. THEY ALL DRIVE CARS. ALL CARS ARE BUILT WITH ANIMAL BY PRODUCTS. THEY ALL TAKE MEDS WHEN THEY GET ILL MEDS ARE TESTED ON WHAT? IF IT CAME RIGHT DOWN TO IT THEY WOULD KILL AND EAT SOMETHING RATHER THAN STARVE! THE ANIMAL IN THEM WILL TAKE OVER AND ITS GAME OVER.
[signature]
[unsure] Who would want to eat that much swan? Let alone prepare them. I guess if I were starving or something but my gosh. NO thanks, One would be enough
[signature]

All that may be true... But you should understand one thing- those folks and others like them want your guns and will stop at nothing to eliminate hunting altogether.

Let "President Hillary" or someone like her take office and actions like those seen in the video will only serve to remove a major stumbling block out of their way ( that of popular public opinion ) and then watch our sportsman's right go right out the window.

Just a thought...PB
[signature]
I agree! Another thing you have to realize is that PETA folks are very organinzed and very vocal. When they get something on the ballet they turn out in huge numbers and get things passed (i.e. no lion hunting in CA), while most sportsmen think "Oh, that will never happen".

Rut
[signature]
MOST SPORTMEN DONT EVEN VOTE. BUT PUT A HUNTING BAN UP FOR VOTE AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS. IF ALL GUN OWNERS UNITE AND VOTE HANG ON POLITICAL GROUPS. FOR POWER WILL BE WITH US. BUT IT WILL TAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO GET US LAZY SPORTMEN OFF OUR ASSES. THERE A WAY MOORE REGISTERD GUN OWNERS THAN PETA MEMBERS NATION WIDE. BUT THEY DO HAVE UNITY WHERE WE DONT.
[signature]
[cool]Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but we can also join the NRA. They have a very loud voice and the cost of membership is quite minimal when you think about putting a price tag on our hunting rights. Of course everyone should also vote.
[signature]