Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINDY, COLD, PRODUCTIVE
[cool][cool]
WINDY, COLD, PRODUCTIVE
Randy, Tony and Rodney are from Virginia and are in town to help with the rebuilding going on in New Orleans and decided that they wanted a change of scenery so they gave me a call Thursday and wanted to do some fishing yesterday and thats what we did. They met me at Campo's at 6:30 am and I fired up the 250 Yam. and headed the Blazer Bay for the marsh as the wind was begining to rip. Thirty minutes later we settled down and the Minn Kota went over and the guys were defrosting as they reached for their rods. After about 3 casts it was trout on and and the fun began as they had never caught a speck before and they really wanted to see what it was all about, and they did as we made 6 drifts and had their 75 trout limit in the box. Chartruse beetles on a 1/4 oz. jighead dipped in garlic scent either titelined or 2 ft. under a popping cork was all the guys needed to have a great trout catching time. With the high winds and cold temps they said that they really didn't expect to catch that many fish and they are definately are going to do it again, and soon. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CHALLENGER RODS AND RED DOT REELS DID IT AGAIN

CAPT. HOOK / TEAM ESCAPE

985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CEL
[signature]
Good job there Skipper. It's always nice to see a pic of some happy customers. Even if the weather wasn't prime, the Skipper was and made the difference for the day. Way to go.[cool]
[signature]