Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Quill new logo
Here's our new logo the wife and I put on the boat. We have always wanted to put something on it to represent us, because we are always fishing together.
[inline "Team Quill.jpg"]
[signature]
My dream boat................ very nice.

Awesome graphics!
[signature]
Well the wife found the fish logo she liked and we had in put on also. The total cost for the Team Quill and the fish logo on both sides of the boat was $130 and they came to the house a stuck them on. Over all I'm happy with the results and I'm sure if someone wanted to spruce up their boat with some sort of design you maybe able to find a cheaper price in a bigger city. Now if I can only stop thinking about what I want to put on next.
[inline fish.jpg]
[signature]
Tops/covers for the boat, when we bought the Lund in 2002 it came with this. I'm not sure of the cost and I'm sure I paid for it somewhere [shocked]. I've never used it other then a photo opt.
[inline full.jpg]
[signature]
We needed a new Bimini top to keep us cooler in the sun. So being lazy, we just ordered one out of the Cabelas magazine for $305, delivered. I'm happy with the results so far.

[inline Lund.jpg]
[signature]
Looks sweet...I hope Mrs. EZOP gets to drive it now and then. :-)
[signature]
Mrs. EZOP who goes by POZE on here, pretty much is the only one who does drive it. The only thing I get to do is back the truck down the ramp and unhook her. After I park the truck she picks me up and takes me fishing.
I can't imagine any other way. We have the loading and unloading down to a science and while she's driving to the fishing spot, I'll be rigging all the poles. But of course, she decides what she wants to use, I always try to be the oppposite. If she uses jigs, I'll use crankbaits, if we are trolling, she will fish deep and of course I'll be shallow.
[signature]
Sounds like a great system to me. It's always nice to have a partner in the fishing and the boating.
[signature]
[black][size 3]How the heck did you come up with that deal. When we had BOATS I was the backer upper, which can be scary with an older GMC (72) that need an emergency brake and a tune up. When the truck dies, you have no brakes! I hated that. Then I got to back it up with my Blazer (automatic...YEAH). That was with the 18 1/2' Rinker. Then we down sized to a 16 Monarch (due to the fact that we no longer water ski) and I could pull that with my Nissan. But guess what, the Nissan is manual...again! But it was veru easy to back up till I tried it with a cast on my right leg. Interesting, but I did it he,he, he,he[/size][/black]
[size 3]Did I mention, I was the one to hook and unhook the boat....Argh![/size]
[signature]