Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake
Anyone want to take a guess on how soon we'll be able to put a boat on Utah Lake?
[signature]
3 WEEKS EASY
[signature]
My kids have been bugging me to go fishing lately so we went to LBH on Sunday to see if there was open water. Water is starting to open up at the mouth of the harbor, but the harbor still has quite a bit of ice. it looked pretty slushy, but it was pretty thick. That whole side of the lake still looked pretty solid other than the edges.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Real easy to put a boat on the lake. But, you might have to wait awhile for the ice to melt so that you can use the motor.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The lake cam for Utah Lake, at the Provo State Park, shows some open water between the two points of the harbor entrance. If someone wants to fish open water, that is sometimes a good spot for white bass and walleyes early. You can drive almost all the way out on the north dike.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
3 WEEKS!!! Damn...I've only got until next Saturday...then as of Sunday I'll be in Korea for a year. I need to pray for a couple freak days in the 90's this week!
[signature]
I bet they have fishing in Korea too...
[signature]
i caught a couple 15 inch white bass last saturday at that open water at the provo boat harbor. we were on the shore but one guy was out there trolling around in a small boat.[Smile]
[signature]