Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle report
IT WAS ONE MISSERABLE COLD *&$* MORNING. BUT THE COMPANY WAS EXCELLANT. MYSELF, AND MAGNAMAN, AND DOGLOVER VENTURED OUT SHORTLY AFTER 7. TO THE WAY NORTH PART OF THE LAKE. SAVING THE BIG POINT FOR THE PARTY TOMORROW. DOGLOVER SHOWED US HOW TO CATCH THE PERCH. HE PROBABLLY CAUGHT 15 OR SO. HE ALSO CAUGHT A COUPLE OF BROWNS. MAGNAMAN CAUGHT 8-10 NICE PERCH. I CAUGHT ONE HANDFUL OF PERCH. TWO HANDFULS OF CHUBS. ALSO A COUPLE OF BROWNS. SO THE BITE WAS PRETTY TOUGH BUT WE DID CATCH FISH. OH AND MACCABIN JOINED US LATER AND CAUGHT A HANDFUL OF PERCH. THERE IS ABOUT 10-12 INCHES OF SNOW ON TOP. WHEELERS NO PROBLEM. IT IS GOING TO BE SUPER COLD AT 6:30 TO START TOMORROW. I'M GUESSING IN THE LOWER TEENS. LIKE TUBEDUDE MENTIONED THE MAIN CAMP WILL BE ON THE FIRST BIG POINT. YOU'RE WELCOME TO FISH IN THAT AREA OR OTHER POINTS. HOPEFULLY THE FISH WILL COOPERATE A LITTLE BETTER TOMORROW. PIKEMAN GO FISH
[signature]
Hey Glen what lures work best there? I have a ton of crap but not sure what to use. Do i need to take worms or meal or wax worms?
[signature]
Hey Pikeman,
Thanks for the ride over. I diddn't think I was going to make it before you called it quits. It was nice of the weather to break just before I arrived. The fishing was great even if the catching was sparse. It is always a great day when I can fish with fellow BFTers.

I hope to see more of you tomorrow. Here is a pic of Pikeman's 5lb Brown.
[signature]
ok I dont know where the first big point is... any help???
[signature]
Pikeman thanks again for the ride out, It was a fun day nice fishing with you and doglover and maccabin. It was alot better ride home than the ride up. See you again sometime soon
[signature]
Go down the main boat ramp and you are headed in the right direction (north) you should see us right there. We will be on Ch 7 if you get lost. The first point is visible from the boat ramp.
[signature]