Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
politics
Confused about who to vote for ? Wondering what the president, or future president, can do to help us ? Check this out.

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON
THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed. Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain , Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well.

Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. Their President and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now. We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come.

If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin." Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America.

To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America. Thank you and good night.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. We're alittle early for political debate which we have been known to get into. Talk to you in the future and we'll be glad to debate.
[signature]
the next president will no dubtedly be a republican.

Reason?

anti fire arm Hillery Clinton will take the democratic nomination and lead the party to failure. NO firearm owning republican will vote for her and with out thier votes the race to the white house is over before it ever started....

Republican party will run any one they want and win...

this seen has been plaid out time and time again. for some reason the democratic party or at least who is backing the democratic party fail to realize that american people are not ready to give up their rights to own and bear arms.

or are we being plaid for fools and the money people who are banking on this and are backing anti gun partiest so they can put any one they want in to the republican office? Thus openening the door to forgein policy that creats economic upheavel for the working class of this country?

I wonder?

I love a good snipe hunt, LOL, last time I was out I got 3..[cool]
[signature]
this is just an opinion on my part, I dont back any party nor is my opinion associated with this site, it is one that I have formed from looking at all the candidates from the media eye.

there is only one right person for the office of the white house that will truly benifit all american intrest, including this nations richest to its most economicly challanged. That is Senitor John Edwards.

he could do wonders and can win a national election for the democrats if clinton would play it smart for the party and drop out.

If I cant have Edwards for the democratic party president ...

I would like to see for the republican nomination and president over clinton. [center][url "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Mitt_romney.JPG"][Image: 100px-Mitt_romney.JPG][/url]
Mitt Romney, former Governor of Massachusetts[/center] [center] [/center] [center]Remember this is just my opinion and it is subject to change when I learn the true nature of these and other candidates.[/center] [center] [/center] [left]for the republican nomination.[/left]
[signature]
If it were only true....[Sad]
[signature]
isolationism, didnt work in WWI, didnt work in WW2, wont work now

funny how this letter makes it sound like we are the good guys, we invade a sovreign country that posed no threat to us, killed hundeds of thousands of people, went so far into debt we'll all be paying for it the rest of our lives, BUT HEY THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN JUST GO EAT GRUNT, RIGHT????

WE ARE MURDERERS AND TORTURERS, YAH THATS RIGHT, GOD BLESS THE USA - ARENT YA PROUD??????????????????

sm
[signature]
1# isolationism was not applied in WW1, in fact we were essentially funding the British war effort thus leading to out entry into the war via submarines attacks on our war supplies going into Britain.
2# isolationism was applied to WW2 incorrectly, with slight tweaking to isolationism it can function effectively in the 21st century. This tweaking involves a Truman doctrine esk anti expansionist policy that heavy handedly dealt with potentially hostile nations at the earliest possible point.
About Iraqi being sovreign that may be the case, so was nazi Germany. They were in consistent violation of UN mandates, they were harbor for anti American terrorists, funded Palestinian terrorism directly, and they had proven themselves as a expansionist and vicious nation. So your statement that they were not a threat is slightly misguided. The fact that there was some collateral damage in the deposing of a genocidal warmongering dictator that caused twice as many casualties in a single year than we have caused the entire invasion/occupation/reconstruction process is nothing but expected.
With regard to you anti American comments they are simply too absurd to address.
[signature]
ABSURD HUH ?

when youre done listening to the drug fiend rush limboob, try looking up Abu Ghraib and guantanamo

and quit reading from the republican playbook, you know nothing of history, only what somebodys told you to say

t
[signature]
Since you seem to know everything about history, how about a lesson? And please, nothing from the democrat's playbook, or anything someone told you to say.
[signature]
lol
[signature]
Remember you asked for the history lesson...

Here it is.
Fishing History 101....

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

On the first day the earth was void with out light so god said let there be light and there was light and he saw it was good.

On the second day god separated the waters from the land and saw that it was good.

On the third day he added life to all the land and the fishes in waters and saw that the fishing was good.

On the seventh day the fishing was so abundant God Created man in his own image in hopes he would be of the land and the sea and would partake in harvesting the fruit of the waters

This goes on for millions of years when alas he begets his only son who saw that man had missed gods good intentions and decided to set man back on the right path and said unto man, "If you follow me, I will make you fishermen" [sly]

so much for the pun....
==============================

My views on politics
Right or wrong, it is my opinion, and any one else who has an opinion is welcome to share it. If our opinions differ it only means that we have not shared the same experiences life has to offer.....

If we are all gods’ children, If Jesus is my Brother then logic dictates both you and I are the sons and daughters of god. and it is our responsibility to live up to the reputation and title. "no one said it would be easy"

If this holds true then what more politics should there be. The answer is none, there should only be those who have been entrusted by god to see for the needs and care for those they have been granted the power to govern over. Any thing else is an abomination onto the lord,

It has been of my experiance that those who wish to separate church from state are the same who wish to not observe their responsibility to the people of the land in which it governs over....
[ul] [li]Those in charge of a government should seek guidance from his church[/li] [li]Churches should free of all prejudice [/li] [li]Those who are not of religions should see that a minimum standard of life is set for all the people it governs making sure that the main staples of life are met for every man woman and child of the land he governs over and it should be equal of that is the state of the art of what is available in the land it governs, health, food, water, housing, recreation and salvation of choice....[/li][/ul]
As you may have already figured out about me, and incase you missed it, my salvation is fishing, that is were I am nearest to god.
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[signature]
[size 1]
Quote:[size 1]Here it is.
Fishing History 101....

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. [/size]

well you got it wrong right off the start

EVOLUTION - ITS A FACT OF LIFE PEOPLE - REAL EVIDENCE, SCIENTIFIC METHOD

LOOK IT UP

sm

[/size]
[signature]
LOL,

Which book? King James? [laugh]
[signature]
speaking of evolution, did you hear they are making blind people see again by using stem sells from a zebra fish?

I guess you are what you eat or is that ate?... LOL
[signature]
yah science is a wonderful thing, you gotta get down to fla, we'll do some serious bass fishin and fun arguin'

sm
[signature]
At least you have one redeeming factor... you're a Cubs fan! 1st Place!!!!! [cool]
[signature]
Ya, I am a tigers fan.... ARRRRRRG
[signature]
I'm sorry [Wink]
[signature]
LOL,

I think the tigers threw the last game because the owners of ford feild didint want the tigers playing the last game in detroit on the home feild. last time they did every one ripped up the feild, mehem broke loose though town. I dont think they have enough insurance to protect them selves from another win... LOL.....
[signature]
heres your gov and mine, pissing on the constitution again

[url "http://thinkprogress.org/2007/08/07/greenwald-surveillance/"]http://thinkprogress.org/2007/08/07/greenwald-surveillance/[/url]

[mad][mad][mad]

sm
[signature]