Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing reports
great board how often can we look for saltwater fishing reports?
[signature]
Howdy Ron! You can expect a report atleast once a week now if not more, since the season is here now. I'll be posting my own personal ones when i'm able to go as well as checking in with a few charter captain buddies of mine and a local tackle store owner.

I also shot Delta-Guides an email and i'm hoping they'll start jumping back in with a few fishing reports from time to time in the georgetown area.

I'll also be posting freshwater fishing reports including water levels and temps.

You won't go with out knowing what's up. [cool]

I wonder, would you prefer there be a saltwater and a freshwater forum on the SC board?
[signature]
some may like that but i'm just interested in saltwater reports
[signature]
I hear ya' on that. That's pretty much me as well. I prefer the big blue over the river any day of the week. But when I get the itch to fish, and the mother nature has the ocean churning, the river works out just fine. There's no where else i'd rather be than in my boat on the water somewhere. It's so relaxing, especially on the river. If it starts raining, no biggie, i've got a top. Wind picks up, I can duck behind the trees. Hungry? NO worries, beach the boat, make a fire, and bust out the hotdogs on a stick. Could it get any finer than that?

Well, yea, I guess it could. Being hooked into a 50 pound king Mackerel offshore. [cool]
[signature]