Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're favorite beach "hang out"
You know, once you've been to the coast and experiance the culture, fishing, and food; it's hard to come back. There are a couple places that really call to me everytime I go back to the grand strand where I was raised. I'm sure you guys are no different. What are the places you just have to stop by to eat, or your favorite watering hole? [cool]

For food, that's easy............Wahoo's or Bovines fish house right in the heart of murrells inlet. It doesn't get any finer dining that that to me. The food is always fresh and professionally prepared. When you order oysters in the half shell, they are always selects. Seared tuna is cooked perfectly every time, and the beer is ice cold with a great opportunity for water front dining.

I also enjoy the Garden City pier in the summer. Starting in May, they'll have a live band at the end every night. It's totally free to go up there and they have a bar with all the eminities at the end. It's a great atmosphere with a usual middle aged to older crowd. My kind of place. [Smile]
[signature]