Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
north river boats
ive been looking at the north river boats recently and really like them anyone on the boat have one?
[signature]
I've never heard of North River Boats. I checked out thier website to have a glance at some of thier products. From what I saw, it looked like mostly aluminum outboard boats. They look very spacious and fisherman friendly. However, looks can be decieving. My next question is what are you fishing for and what type of water are you fishing in? Calm lake water? Rough water? Deep water conditions? Shallow water conditions?

I know I own 2 boats, 3 counting my one man boat. Each has it's time and place. I own a bass america (just like a bass tracker aluminum bass boat) and I couldn't ask for a better river/lake boat. It's tough and reliable; as well as stable in the water. I own a 21' aquasport center console I use in the ocean. I'm funny about boats, I like to stick with the brands I know. Mako, Aquasport, Tracker, Key West, etc...... They are proven on the water based on years and years of experiance and trial.

I know you're an avid angler just like many of the other members of this site. I'd recomend you stick with the proven brands. A decent boat won't work for you, you'll need a high quality boat. Unless of course you could check out one of those boats hands on. They might be a good boat. What kind of warranty do they have?
[signature]
Pretty popular in AK for running the rivers. Outboards with jet conversion.
[signature]
im hoping to be fishing on one next month
[signature]
I've been reading alot of positive posts about North River on some other Washington State fishing sites.
[signature]
im really leaning towards that style of boat. from fishing the gorge to fishing willard all species of fish. i hope in the next 6 months to have a new boat
[signature]