Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chironomid Material
[black][size 3]You all have heard of Flexy-Floss. Well, being to sick to make it to the Sport Show this year, sent the old man instead. Well, I must of got through to him cause he came home with some new cool stuff.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]He knew I was looking for White beads and found some, but he came across a new Flexy-Floss company (well maybe not new but new to me). They have some real great colors, so with the snow today I was tying some Chironomids up. Here is the stuff and the fly:[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[inline "New Chironomids 013.jpg"]

[inline "New Chironomids 009.jpg"]
[signature]
One day I will have your talents.. [Wink]... so r u saying mojo did good ?? [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[black][size 3]He did real good. Even got me a good assortment of Subo Hackle and some tips on how to cut it.[/size][/black]
[size 3]My work is done, he has been trained[laugh][/size]
[signature]
Shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell him that ...he is suppose to still be thinking he is in charge...[laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]

[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][unsure]Hey there flygoddess - sorry to hear that you were feeling poorly. Hurry back now to the land of good health.[/size][/green][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=23100;][/center]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Thanks Dryrod. Broke down and got some meds. Feeling great now.[/size][/black]
[signature]
Shame on you Goddess.. you know what Dr MacFly always says... cold, fever, flu, aches, pains, nasal problems.. whatever ails ya... repeat after me.. hot toddy... hot toddy. okay.. forget the toddy part..and the hot part.. just keep taking shots of some good Irish whiskey till you dont feel bad any more... [laugh]

MacFly [cool]

p.s. serious.. glad you are feeling better.. hope you get to 100% again soon..
[signature]
I admit Mac, it helped all the symptoms you mentioned, but the Whiskey killed my stomach......I am turning into a full fledged WOOOSSSSSS[shocked]
[signature]
forgot to tell ya hun...ya gots to eat the corned beef and cabbage with boiled and buttered potatoes... soaks up the bad side of the whiskey dont ya know.... [Wink]

just glad you are feeling better.. that is the important thing...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]