Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOWDEY Y'ALL !
HEY , I'M LONEHUNTER , SSOR'S LITTLE BUDDY FROM THE NORTH , LAND OF THE FROZEN WATER , I' BE STOPPING IN FOR A LITTLE FROM TIME TO TIME WHILE HE'S DOWN THERE SOAKING UP ALL YOUR HOSPITALITY , TEXAS STYLE !

MY MOTHER-IN-LAW , MOM IS WHAT I REALLY CALL HER (i won't tell you what she calls me , it ain't propper ) , LIVES THERE IN DALLAS , SO I'M A YANKEE WITH SOME CONNECTIONS , ( i get out of line , she tells the Mrs. to connect a number seven skillet to my head ) .

THERE'S NOT MUCH TO TELL ABOUT ME , JUST LOVE FISHING !

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS ? WHAT'S NEW DOWN THERE IN THE LONE STAR STATE ?
[signature]
Welcome lone hunter.Your gonna have to load up and come down here to fish with ssoron the 12th. Remember, everthing is bigger in texas.
[signature]
Houdy thegame,

We got to have some one keeping our playground on the board runnung smooth while we are playing in Port Aransas. So LoanHunter up in the mit of Mich. has agreed to take on the task for us. He is another Moderator on the Mich forum. He is a great guy and full of great information. Plus we got to have someone send new members on down to join us.

By the way did you get out in the surf again or maybe the flats?
[signature]
MOM CARRYS A GENUINE TEXAS SIZE CATTLE DRIVE CAMP IRON SKILLET .

I'M JUST GETTING USED TO THE RINGING IN MY EARS FROM THAT # 7 IRON OF THE WIFES ![pirate]
[signature]
Your wifes Skillet is not big enough for a Texas meal! We start with a size 10! If that is not big enough there is always the size 20 setting on the spike on the kitchen wall! From experiance I can tell ya that the Texas gals know how to ring any guys head with one swing! They are fast too! If you get rung by one of them number 20's you been rung! My advice to you don't make your gal mad if she is from Texas!!!!! If she can find a #20 you will be a gonner for sure!
[signature]