Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flounder Tournament April 21st
A few minutes ago I posted info for a flounder tournament, but I was given the incorrect information. This is the correct info for the tournament........

It is on the 21st. Today is the cut off date to pay 25 dollars to enter, after today, it's 35 dollars. First place is 1000, second is 500, and right on down the line to 9th place is payed out. For an extra 10 bucks, you can enter the pot to win an additional 700 dollars if you catch a tagged flounder.

The captains meeting is the 20th at Spuds Resteraunt in Myrtle Beach. For more info contact the chairman of the tournament Kenny at: 843-655-1870. I'm also hoping that Kenny will get online and add his comments and addition info for the tournament. This is a creek only tournament. The farthest you can go is the mouth of the jetties.

If someone knows the creek pretty good and needs a partner, just let me know. I've got the boat and equipment, just don't know the inner creeks very good. [cool]
[signature]
Make sure and re-read the tourney info. My original post had some misinformation in it. The cut off date IS NOT today, today is just the last day for the 25 dollar entry fee. From tomorrow on it will be 35 dollars. You can enter up to the day of the captains meeting on the 20th. [cool]
[signature]
I was just curious if anyone has signed up for the tournament?
[signature]