Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What slobs inhabit our space!
[mad][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Take a look at this portion of the San Gabriel River in SoCal. What the hell did the dumpsters have in mind when they dropped those shopping carts in the water?[/size][/green][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=23850;][/center]
[signature]
[signature]
That is so wrong.[Sad]
[signature]
I'm inclined to ask "why?" There's no reason to dump shopping carts in water. I think this is more of a case of "stupidity" than anything else. And there are plenty of stupid people on the planet.

Atleast the birds like the new addition. [unimpressed]
[signature]
Expencive bird rests. When I worked for a grocery store in the late 80's those things ran for just over $200 a piece. Now the store has to replace them and someone has to pull them out of the stream. What a waste.
[signature]
I cant say what was in the minds of the persons involved here, I cant say that they were just dumping off there or some one was attempting to make a statement and then removed the carts after the photo shot,

those look like new carts, and it is posible that some environmental group could have borrowed the carts to make this statment...
[indent]
This is were you are really shopping for you fish shrimp clams and other fresh and salt water table fare, dosnt it make sence to keep it clean?[crazy][/indent]
[signature]