Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAVORITE WALLEYE LURE.
WHAT ARE THE FAVORITES YOU USE FOR BIG EYES, MINE.# 1 BIG RAPALAS. # 4 INCH TWISTER TAILS IN GLOW WITH A LITLE COSTOM COLOR BLEADING.
[signature]
My best lures so far(not necessarily for big eyes) has been a 3" liveline pearl curly tail with a glow head and a cheap walmart renegade deep diver in purple and black.
[signature]
Depends strongly on the water system I'm on and where the fish are and time of year but,...

I like #11 & #13 husky jerks in clown..

#7 & #9 countdowns in perch..

Cabela's std suspending & real image jointed rad shads (cheaper than shad raps for trolling stumps and timber [Wink]) in pearlescent(white), perch & firetiger patterns.

A #4-2 blade on live bait spinner rigs in green or orange/chartruse..

orange & chartruse jig heads..

I like others as well but this is my general base.
[signature]
2-3" Curley tail grubs, various colours, with jig head weighted to sink it down depending on the water, tipped with either leaches (best), Night Crawlers (Second best), or salted shiners.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]I like 3" curly tail grubs. Sometime I also downsize to a 2" curly tail. It has yet to fail me in Utah![/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well, Rapalas are a great lure for wally's but i actually perfer 2 things to catch a nice eye.. i use a black and green stripped finnigans minnow - or this isnt really a lure but i swear by this combo.. a green bear paw with a crawler on it.. works GREAT.. 'specially when drifting.. Smile
[signature]
I like to use a chart. gum drop (with the stinger) and a crawler. I'll usually put on some beads and a blade with it, works great for either jiggin or bouncin'.
[signature]