Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update
hey everyone! thanks for the posts and helping keep us other fishermen in the knowledge of where they are hitting! thats what this board is all about! i try to give you my experiences and what i hear and if you all do the same we should all have a great time fishing and maybe we can learn a few new tricks! ;o) as for me ive mainly been hitting tipsinaw mounds near elbow lake and the bass have been real active on spinner bait!!!! walleys seem to still like the leeches in about 10 to 12 feet. i havent heard alot this week but i hope to be getting out more next week so maybe i can talk to more people and have more tips for you next time. untill then enjoy and lets be sportsman,dont be afraid to catch and release! ;o) smokinjoe<br><br>smokin joe
thanks for sharing!!! it sounds like you had a great time! im glad you are good sportsman with the only keeping a few, thats what its all about! ;o) hope you have continued good luck and fun and come back often and share youre experiences!!! thanks again! :o) smokinjoe<br><br>smokin joe
Fished Rush last weekend and did good on pike and eyes! I pulled #5 raps up shallow and caught the pike during the day, and then jig the walleyes toward evening, and when they slowed down, i put on a snub nose rap and caught the walleyes up in the 5 ft flats out in the middle. Have the week off and going to do some major fishing up toward Itasca,talk to ya when I get back! Keep your rods bent!!!! flagmanonice<br><br>
thanks for sharing, sounds like you had a good time,i hope you have great luck up at itasca !! please let us know how it turns out! smokinjoe<br><br>smokin joe