Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best lure you've ever used?
What's the best lure you've ever used?
[signature]
[Smile] Rapalas, 5 -9 s
[signature]
Nothing beats a hook at the end of the line.

[crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy]
[signature]
my good looks[cool]

works good on the fish but for some reason it dosnt work on the galls, O'well, I got the better end of the deal.....[blush]
[signature]
Who needs girls when you have the fish. they have everything that girls do. and they smell better than some too!

joe
[signature]
Rubber worm

Jigs
[signature]
I'd have to say a jake's spin-a-lure.

Unless, you mean flies. then it's gotta be a little red worm tied with red wire that I can't remember the name of right now. Other wise, worms wiggle fish in pretty well.
[signature]
Well id have to say a perticular trip when i used a salty curly tail grub for largemouth caught the most and the biggest in one trip i ever had could of just been a good day.
[signature]
It would have to be a toss up between the rooster tail(most colors) or grub worms on a drop rigg.
[signature]
The good ole' Panther Martin. #4 in either a silver blade with yellow body or gold blade with a black body. Works everytime for the Browns on the local rivers.[Wink]
[signature]
As far as crankbaits go.. a #5 deepdiver Shadrap would be it. Blue is the best color around here.
[signature]
Berkley Gulp Saltwater baits are my new favorite.
[signature]
you got that right tuben2,those bait are fantastic!i just made a $300.00 order to berkley for them
[signature]
I really like them especially for Saltwater. Out of the 49 species that I submitted for the 16 species contest, 32 of them were caught on Gulp Saltwater products.
[signature]
I'm with DDR. A hook at the end of a line[Wink]
[signature]
Yep a hook and mothernature's own, BIG FAT Nightcrawler!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]Curly tail grubs work good for me.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]