Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what a week at FG report
finley seen a brake in the wether a wek ago.. so packied the boat up and headed out to FG.. we got there monday late afternoon set up camp and got the baot in the water.. we went to Anvel..
after setting up camp we headed over to the Island looking for some pupy's.. we cought 2 pup's and a burbot we had dinner time to go cook it..

next day we tryed jigging,trolling,jigging,trolling, so on all day ended the day with 5 pup's smallest being 5 lbs biggest being 16 lbs..

next day went to a diffrent area and stayed on the jig's most the day.. we were starting to get the hang of it by now..lol we hit a double double, right from the get go.. ended the day with 8 pup's going from 18 lbs to 11.7 lbs..

the next day is when i joined the 25+ club.. went to the point and first thing in the morning i hit a 26.1 lbs mac! sweet (that one's going on the wall) then right after that one i hit a 23 lbs and a 17 lbs.. then it went dead right after that.. so moved out to the other spot and ran into Fishly and son, and dad was there to... i got to see 3 generations of mac fishermen at work that day.. but i dont think the little guy was fishing much that day.. he was how ever keeping dad on his toes by trying to throw the net over the baot.. hey Ash i think that was the best catch of the day grabing the net before it when out..lol

last day we went out on the point again.. i missed 4 good hitt's right off the bat and then it went dead for us.. i did not see very meny fish being cought that day.. packed it up and headed home..

great trip on FG once again!![sly]
[signature]
Sounds like a fine trip fuzzyfisher. I have never fished the george before, alyways went to FL for macs and my biggest was only 5#. With all these nice FG reports I'm gonna have to get there soon and learn how to jig! Anyhow, thanks for the report. KoldFeet
[signature]
Looks like you guys had some good weather.
[signature]
Ron you always do great. I was wondering... if I can talk my Wife into a trip to the Gorge could we hook up with you. She doesn't fish but she sure loves to be out on a boat just taking in the sites and being out in the sun and reading while us ol' men fish.

Thanks for the great report and gorgeous pics.

Law
[signature]
Looks like another great trip Ron. You ever gonna get that cast off?
[signature]
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REPORT AND THE NICE PICS.. LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TRIP
[signature]
You da man Ron! Congrats on the ice contest as well. One ? for ya though... You caught the biggest fish of the contest so does that mean you get a $200 shopping spree to sportsmans on you? Way to go man. How do those pups eat?
[signature]
thanks man..
the pupy's are all right for trout i guess.. i liked the burbot more my self.. i never did realy like the tast of trout.. now my buddy dave said it was some of the best trout he had eaten in a long time so there you have it.. lol

no the biggest fish will roll over to next year. i got the card to give it away to someone who cought a big fish on this board so it will go back up next year for the biggest fish other than the one fuzzy catch's..lol

i do have a 200.00 shopping spree comeing up tho.. going to get me some more mac fishing stuff..lol
[signature]
Right on.
[signature]
Great report fuzzy! Thanks for sharing it, along with the great pics!
[signature]