Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Sinclair report
Jimflash and I took out his boat on sinclaire trying to catch some crappie. Instead we caught a few channel cats and I hit up some docks and pulled out a few bass. We took the wives and kids out so all in all even though the fishing wasnt that great it was a fun time. [center][inline sinclarbass.jpg][/center] [center][inline meandlilmatt.jpg][/center] [center][inline nateandmatt.jpg][/center] [center]
[/center]
[signature]
My little one HATED the life jacket! I guess he get that from his old man[Wink]
[signature]
here's 2 more
[signature]
dont tell me yall got into a mess of slab crappie after I left...........
[signature]
they really weren't bitting Sat. night, but the ones we dud catch were big
[signature]
I wished I had stayed later. If your going next weekend I'd like to give it another try for sure. We just gotta find those slabs[Wink] I bet we could find some big bass out there too, you just need a trolling motor!
[signature]
I used to have a problem with my kiddos wearing their life jackets but persistance pays off. They don't even bother with trying to argue anymore! They both (6 and 3) have scooby doo life jackets but I think I'll upgrade to those soft neoprene type jackets to make them more comfortable. I have a life jacket but have never worn it, I guess I make a bad example. Congrats on the fishies.
[signature]
My oldest is 4 and had no problem but my 1 y/o wasnt having it at all. He started getting mad and trying to get it off, then he didnt like it when the boat started going fast. But he passed out after to long which was a good thing. I think right now in the proper boat you could catch some monster bass hitting the docks, the lake is lined with them and it seems like everone holds fish. I only hit up a few and tore up those little squirts. It was windy and we didnt have a trolling motor so that makes it hard keep on the docks. Thanks for visiting the georgia board! We dont have much activity here but it seems to be slowly picking up!

Matt
[signature]
Well, atleast you got on the water. It was a beautiful weekend to be out there. I posted my report over on the SC board. We had a pretty good day on Sunday, catching quite a few spanish mackerel and sharks.

My oldest son (11) doesn't mind wearing his, but my youngest (turning 1 year old in May), HATES his life jacket. LOL, hopefully he'll out grow that. [Tongue]
[signature]
Yea, my little one just turned one in feb. He really wanted that thing off him! But Im not taking anychances with all the crazy recreational boaters out there.
[signature]
I hear that, some of them guys on them pwc's seem to loose all sence of common decency and figure that no one can catch them so rules dont apply to them.

so tell me the truth, did he cry more as a human bobber than a human star in the winter..[sly]
[signature]