Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see the pics and a little contest!!
Ok, let's see all your pics of pike, musky, walleyes and any hybrids of the 3. I am going to send the person who posts the most pics of these fish a brand new buzzbait. The contest will run from now until the last day of august. Be sure and keep the pixel width to a maximum of 400 pixels. Try and post your pics into the body of the post as i have done. If you need help send myself or CROSSINEYES a pm and we will help with that. Reply to this post and change the heading of the post to your user name. The pics don't have to be of yourself. Put pics of your family and friends too.[cool]
[inline s.JPG]
[inline "fish 002s.JPG"]
[inline "remo's first tiger 007ss.JPG"]
[inline "Gages first walleye 005ss.JPG"]
[inline img00044s.JPG]
[inline BigFish1s.JPG]
[inline brodymusk6-8.jpg]
[inline brody2musky6-8.jpg]
[inline FD801010s.JPG]
[inline FD801009s.JPG]
[inline FD801012s.JPG]
[inline FD801022s.JPG]
[inline FD801014s.JPG]
[inline FD801004s.JPG]
[inline FD801011s.JPG]
[inline banner.JPG]
[inline "mini eye 003s.JPG"]
[inline "22inch eye pic 2trophy room.JPG"]
[inline "Gages first tiger 001s.JPG"]
[inline "Gages first tiger 002s.JPG"]
[signature]
Ok, CROSSINEYES has sweetened the prize pool by 2 hand made custom walleye worm harnesses. Knowing his rep on eyes they are probably worth their weight in gold. Let's get some more pics up here.[Smile]
[signature]
Prize pool just got bigger. I "made" some pike and musky lures yesterday to try on my local water for tigers. I will also send one of these to the winner, if anyone can beat me.[angelic][cool]
Let's get some more pics.
[signature]
Here is my 32" Northern.. I got yelled at for playing with him while getting him in the boat.. I had just never caught a fish with that much speed and it was fun to watch him run from the boat.. Smile

[Image: 613715056_2fa0009f2e.jpg]
[signature]
[Image: l_beb9537059019f39ac8759c4fe2da051.jpg]

33 inch. First Pike I've ever caught this year. Hooked this puppy (or pike, rather) and i haven't been able to put the pole down since!
[signature]
[Image: l_a5ddd3b7ac7c5ce96e1274b3755393aa.jpg]
27 inch Northern
[Image: l_00bae8ea6560f6f2d9e8ab28cde318eb.jpg]
Hes a little guy but he ruined my Strike King spinner >Sad
[signature]
Nice Pike, Yuba Lake 38'' no weight ?
[inline untitled.bmp]
[inline pike.bmp]
[signature]
I realize the contest is over... but I just had to add to the pot. Flagmanonice should remember this moment. He's the one that took me out on his snowmobile.

[Image: NorthernPike_Canada.jpg]

Unfortunately, I can't honestly say I caught it. But it sure was a fun trip!
[signature]
Nice walleye Sewfish. The homemade spinners, harnesses, flies and lures always adds an extra sense of pride. That fish reminds me of the ones my grandpappy use to tell stories about [Wink].
[signature]