Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge with Capt. Jim
just got back from the gorge, fishing with Capt. Jim.
looks like the double digit double boys are at it again.
we had great time, had 2 days planed but bad wind and snow kept us on land sat. got out sunday with light snow most of the day and almost no wind all day. the fishing was just awesome, had lots of hits, landed 8 fish. had a few chances at a couple of doubles and only got the one. here's a couple of pic. later chuck
[signature]
Nice Report and Pics Chuck. Wish the weather would have been better for ya. I am stocked for my trip with Jim In July. Cant wait.
[signature]
WOW! Good job! Too bad about the weather but all in all I'd say you made out pretty good. Those fish are huge! Makes my cold weather smallie seem...small. What were the water temps up there?
[signature]
from the looks of it you all had an exceptional day. How big was the huge one?
[signature]
Great report! Those are some nice pic's it makes me jealous
[signature]
the biggest was 30 caught by crossineyes, my biggest was 25.
[signature]
it was a great day what a blast. chuck had the hot stick today. spanked me. but had a blast with 2 i caught. 30 pounder o ya.
[signature]
Man! 30 pounds! I have to get up there! How was your guide Capt. Jim? I know the weather didn't cooperate but you still got into fish so he must have known what he was doing. Can you give me a "guide report"?
[signature]
Capt. Jim is a great Guide, he works his butt off to get you fish. his boat control is great. what else can I say, well, one thing.
I'm booked again for next year, later chuck
[signature]
man those pics are bad a$$ I cant wait to get back up there
[signature]
Nice report Chuck and way to go guys, another great trip with the capt. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Nice fish! I wish we had macks down here! Did you keep any are release them all?
[signature]
Hey Chuck and Ken looks like you had a good trip even with the srorm. My trip is fast approaching. Can't wait. Need to start practicing that ol hook set snap.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Slam-bango! Good job, boys! Sorry to hear one of your days didn't work out. Oh well, the deposit is in for next year![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
lookin good feller's it was nice bs with ya on a rainy day I didnt hit it yesterday oh well should be hear thgis morn it is awsome sun and no w
[signature]
Way to go Chuck and Ken! Sure hope that we have half as good as luck up there this Saturday.
[signature]
[#385000]Is this the same Jim that plays Christmas music as you leave the boat dock?[/#385000]
[signature]
all fish are ther waiting for the next man with a 1000 percent focus.
[signature]
Very nice! [cool]
[signature]
Nice job, guys!! CVongratulations. Don't ya just love the snow and rain? Keeps all the fair weather wusses at home!!
[signature]