Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo opportunity May 21
For anyone interested in a cool photo opportunity of the Anderson Ranch Dam. On May 21st at 7am the Dam will start spilling water over the radial gates. It will continue spilling until the 24th or until some work is completed.
This looks pretty cool if you have never seen it. And it's very rare to actually see it when it first starts. (most people see it after its already been spilling)
Just picture one big water slide. Here's a picture of the Dam from up on the hill when it's not spilling.
So grab the kids and cameras and be there around 6:30am if you want to see it begin or just get there after words when it already spilling.

[inline AndersonDam.jpg]
[signature]
Used to fish Anderson a lot as a kid (grew up in the Treasure Valley). Haven't seen it in years. I think you wanted everyone to see your pretty wife too...[Wink] And she fishes too! You will now be the complete envy of every man on this board. Just tell me that she outfishes you too.
[signature]
Wow!! Anderson Ranch never looked so good LOL!! [Wink] I have to get back over there. [cool]
[signature]