Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Ray Roberts guide report
This time of year is hit or miss for both fish and weather. This time we had a beautiful day and fish. " Black and blue is always true" payed off in a big way. Zoltan boated a nice 9.0. We used mostly black and blue jigs in 8' to 10' early and moved to 4'to 6' later in the day. Had bites all day around thick cover, off major migration staging areas, i.e. points and creek channels close to flats. The water temp is in the low 60's in some areas of the lake, and in the low 50's in others. I did not see any cruising males on the banks. I believe the water has warmed up too fast for the deeper fish to feel it yet. That being said, there are definitely big fish staging and the full moon is Tuesday. Looking for a great spring fishing season this year. Look for Zoltan’s PIC to be up in a few on my web site.

Till next time

Good fishing and GOD BLESS

www.puddlesfish.com
817-563-6674 hm
817-729-6051 cell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It looks like the weather as afected all the Texas waters this year. The Rivers are reporting nice fat fish and the coast are looking at some possable Record fish from the coastal waters. Thank you for your report on Rsy Roberts.
Do you fish Ray Roberts exclusively or are there aney other Texas waters you hit now and then?
[signature]
I guide on Ray Roberts only, but I fish Texas 100 Brazos division so I am on other lakes from time to time.
[signature]
hi , lonehunter here from michigan , can you tell me more about that ? i've nener heard about it before . is it a club or tourney ?
[signature]
can you keep us posted on the events ? winners and placement ?

are you going to be entered ? it sounds like some big fun .

thanks , lonehunter .

p.s. if you register here as a member you will be able to see a whole lot more on the boards , we have a tournament section , product testers board , well a whole bunch of stuff . no spam either !
[signature]