Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson Tournament!
Hey James! How did the nelson tounament go!![cool]
[signature]
It went very well despite the terrible weather. It was cloudy and wet all day, not to mention 25 mph winds blowing the whole time. I got very cold towards the end of the tournament. I caught a 3.25, 2.0,1.65 lbers for a total of around 6.85lbs. My bag was big enough to take 2nd place out of 16 people. Total me and Allen boated around 20 bass. We were using cranks and jigs the whole time. Allen had a total weight around 6.00lb even, good enough to take 4th place. We both were very pleased on how it went despite the rough conditions. You missed out on a good tourny but there are plenty more you can hit. Lake Tachida is next and we had a blast there last year. I didn't get any pics but I will be sure to take some this upcoming tourny. There was plenty of room for some nonboater entrys. Hope to see ya guys next time.[Wink]
[signature]
Hey James, way to go on the second place finish! How far off where you from the top spot? I bet it wasn't much considering the conditions, unless they got a lucky fish. That sucks you guys had a big wind going. I don't even hit the water if the wind is really ripping, especially in the ocean. [Smile]
[signature]