Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 19th
is everything still on for the 19th? this weather has really been strange. those fish are probably wondering what's going on too.
[signature]
Hey there Ron, good to hear from you. I was wondering what happened to ya? LOL, I know you didn't quite fishing. [Tongue]

Yes sir, the 19th is still up and running! I'm really looking foward to getting over there and doing some fishing. It's going to be a good time. [Smile] You actually beat me to it, I was going to post a reminder around monday or tuesday.

I haven't heard anything about bait pricing, but I haven't checked into it the last week or so anyhow. I'll give Tom a call the first of the week and see how the prices are looking, and then i'll adjust my strategy accordingly. Hopefully we'll be able to cast net some mullet so we don't have to spend much money on bait. That would be cool. [Wink]

But either way, i'll be on the pier sometime early morning. Of course, you know what I look like. But, for everyone else, i'll be wearing my bigfishtackle shirt or hat so I can be picked out from the crowd. So far, i'll be bringing enough equipment to set you and I up a King mackerel rig. No one else has mentioned needing set up.

We'll be good to go, it's going to be a good time. [cool]
[signature]
sounds good jimmy the goldfish man is planning on coming i may call perry's bait to see if he is planning on chasing some fiddlers down. hoping for a beautiful day long range forecast looks like t-storms wednesday and thursday maybe they will clear out

my only regret in life is that i am not someone else-woody allen
[signature]
Arrrrrrrrrr Matey! I ain't scared of no thunderstorm. LOL As you know, the pier has a shelter over the end, so no worries. [Wink] That would be cool if the "goldfish" guy can come too. LOL It'll be a fun time. That would be sweet if the ol' boy from perries would snag a few fiddlers for you. I'll pay for half it that works out. [cool]
[signature]
will let you know bout the fiddlers if he can get them how many cups you want me to ask for? want me to get $22 worth of mud minnows? LOL
[signature]
LOL, that's a negative on the 22 dollars of mudminnows. [Wink] I'm still discouraged from the last trip. [Tongue] But, I think 2 or 3 cups of crabs will be more than enough. You could get a couple dozen mudminnows though, that's up to you. Like I said, i'm good for half. I'm going to pick up some cut bait at the tackle shop, and will probably bring some squid along as well. We need live bait for the king rigs, so I figure if nothing else, we can snag a blue or pinfish to stick on there. [cool]
[signature]
i will try to call perry's bout wednesday to see if there will be any fiddlers available hope the weather holds out
[signature]