Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish that it was me
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Now wouldn't it be nice that Macfly55 or myself were the recipient of this nice salmon catch?[/size][/green][/font] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25214;]
[Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_06.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_11.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [url "http://flyfisherman.email.primedia.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/hYnr0Cv3Xw0UF0YA80EC"][Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_14.gif][/url] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_18.gif] [Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_19.gif] [Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_20.gif] [Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_21.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [url "http://flyfisherman.email.primedia.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/hYnr0Cv3Xw0UF0YBA0EM"][Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_23.gif][/url] [url "http://flyfisherman.email.primedia.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/hYnr0Cv3Xw0UF0YBB0EN"][Image: NLT-1379-Salmon_24.gif][/url] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif]
[/center]
[signature]
DR,

Id vote for both of us to get a nice fishing vacation like this one... would be a blast... and then.. I might have some bragging rights on this site.. at least for a minute or two.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey the mf55 I caught my first slamon in Alaska using a borrowed log. LOL. Would certainly love to catch one on a fly rod.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Saythere mf55 how about you making the choice of locations. Will it be Alaska or Patagonia and can you be ready to leave tomorrow morning?[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Coin toss is Patagonia and if I knew you were serious Id be ready to go already....[sly].. but it is a nice thought....

MacFly
[signature]
MAn that is a tough choice, but do you have to worry about the BEARs in Patagonia?
[signature]
I know in Alaska you do since they like to be down on the stream/river at the same time as you are fishing (seen loads of videos of bears stealing fish right off a fishermans line)... but not sure about Patagonia....

MacFly
[signature]
I'll let you guys knowlater. One of my service techs got a wild hair and quit to go work in alaska to help the guide service so I,m sure he will tell me how much fun it was
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]No bears in Patagonia but maybe gorillas. You know the type. They come charging out of the bushes with bandannas covering their faces and rob you. Like Pancho Villa.[/size][/#008000][/font][Wink]
[signature]