Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish at Santee
How are the Kittie's biting in Murry and Marion?
[signature]
I haven't heard much out of that area lately. I know this time of year the Flatheads should turn on along the submerged stumps and trees if you've got the nerve to float your boat along that area. [Wink] I'll see if I can't find an up to date report for that area. I have a couple buddies that run charters on the lakes, i'll see what the deal is over that way.

I can tell you that the Pee Dee rivers are starting to pick up alot. The catfish are really turning on with this hot weather and water drop. [cool]

Also, i'd like to welcome you to the BFT message boards! It's nice to have another SC member snooping around. I take it based on your name, you primarily target catfish. I also target large catfish when I fish freshwater. I try to do an equal mix of fresh and saltwater fishing through out the season. Also, if you'll PM me your mailing address, i'll get a little care package out to you. Make sure and send me your shirt size along with your address. [cool] If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask!
[signature]