Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maniac Custom Lures Deal
You may want to try some of our lures, the Cut'r Bugs work good fished Texas style, drop shot or my favorite a split shot about 18 inches above the bait. These are great lures year around!

We are running a deal for a week for BFT members, Buy four bags of any of the Cut'r Bugs or paddle tail worms and get one bag of the same size for FREE [Smile] You get five bags for the price of four. This deal is going to run until May 27th 2007
This deal is for [url "http://www.maniaccustomlures.com/"]http://www.maniaccustomlures.com[/url] Web sales only, no retail locations will honor this deal!
When you put your order in please state your BFT user name in the comment section and the color of the free fifth bag or we will not give you the deal!
Thank You and good luck this season!
James
[signature]
Hey there James, and thanks for the heads up. Just for future reference, this subject is more appropriate on the Advertisers Board. But, since you actually contribute to the site and make posts, i'll leave this up on the board for you.

Also, i'm in the process of purchasing another Umbrella rig and i'm going to rig it with some of the 3" minnows I have left of yours. I think they'll work very well. Once I give them a try, i'll post the pictures on this board. I believe the Spanish Mack's will destroy those little dudes. The silver ones look just like a mullet in the water.

Thanks james and good fishing! [cool]
[signature]
I am looking forward to hearing your report and seeing the pics.
I actually do have a banner on this board and do cotribute both in posting and free tackle for testing and BFT events. This deal is just for BFT members, so I wanted everyone to know that we are having a deal to give something more back to the forum. I will try to keep these posts in the advertisers board in the future.
Thanks again for your support!
James
[signature]
Exactly James, you're always giving your insights, and it's very appreciated. You're an exception to the rule as far as i'm concerned. [cool]

That is a sweet deal for the BFT members. I know the tester products i've gotton from you in the past worked quite well. I don't think I was set up for pictures then, but I am now. I'll make sure you get pictures from my next trip with your product. [Smile]
[signature]
Thanks Bryan, I always appreciate how helpful you and the other moderators are to the members of this great fishing site!
James
[signature]