Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is everyone targeting right now??
What kind of fish is everyone targeting right now? I have been looking for walleyes as of last week but a strong cold front came in last night with rain and temps 30* below normal. I think i will look for slimers this week. Next week i will be heavy back into the tiger muskies. The topwater bite is almost here.[cool]
[signature]
I've been too damned busy to get out between work and helping my brother build his patio for his son's dedication yesterday.

I'm going out tonight.. probably going to toss some baits for a bit then try jigging some Crappies and/or White Bass up for my parents.. they asked if I had any fresh fish yesterday at the party.. [Wink]
[signature]
I was going to head over to the lake and do a little musky fishing and watch the tourney fishermen.. Then I would up helping my dad put a new roof on his garage.. New rafters, sheeting, the works..

Didn't leave much time for fishing..

I might go down to the park tonight just to see if anything is biting in the river..
[signature]
IVE BEEN TARGETTING MOORE DAYS OFF. SO I CAN TARGET SOME FISH.
[signature]
Anything in the lake I can get a ride to. Last week was great. Brooke Trout, Crappie, White Bass and a Sun fish. Lost a Large mouth Bass and couldn't get the cats, Walleyes or Blue Gill to play. The fish were very helpful in making me look good to the kids in the fishing club I'm helping with.
[signature]
bass crappie and northern. i usually throw for the bass first, than when the bite slows down i search for spots holding crappie or pitch some northern lures.
[signature]