Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gorge May 17-20
Fished the Gorge with Rileyfish and Humdinger Thurs-Sunday. did some pretourney fishing and then fished the tourney caught a ton of fish had some nice kokes over 3lbs and a few pup macks, we where catching Rainbows everywhere i even got a nice smallie, we fished with Shasta sling blades, cripplures, humdingers, koke-a-nuts, flee-bittys, and pee-wee squids in a veriity of colors. Trolled from 1.8-2.2mph, meet up with trophytaker, notbart and the sheriff sounds like they did well also was good to meetup with you guys,

[inline one1.jpg]
Rileyfish with 3.63 lb Koke

[inline one.jpg]
Petty with a Nice Smallie Caught trolling the flats

[inline one3.jpg]
Rileyfish and petty4life with a few Kokes

[inline one4.jpg]
Humdinger with a nice Koke

[inline one5.jpg]
Petty with a nice KOke

[inline one6.jpg]
Petty4life, Humdinger, & Rileyfish with a few Kokes
[signature]
Petty,

Ditto! Great company and Excellent Fishing!!! Sling Blades with either humdingers or pee-wee's in trail all 2.0-2.2 mph from 10' to 40' Green, Pink and Blue all produced excellent results. The Koke notbart is holding was 2.94 all the rest ranged from 2.4 -2.9 with one mack that got deep hooked on a pee-wee.

Tight Lines & Good Times

Trophy Taker
[signature]
way to go Jason looks like you guys had a great time!!M.H.
[signature]
Very nice Jason. Those are some nice kokes! Smile
[signature]
Nice kokes? My god, their huge!!
[signature]
I called Mark on his cell Friday but got no answer, then tried on the marine radio Saturday and Sunday no answer there either. Ira managed to catch this pup but it was the biggest of our weekend at 14 lbs.
[inline iramackgorge.JPG]
[signature]
Hey Curt,

Did you get my message I left you? Phone service is not the best up there I am sure you figured. I left you some info onthe phone. nice pup that Ira got.
[signature]
Way to go fellas. It must have been hard riding around in a $50,000 boat catching chunk kokes for three days.[Wink]
[signature]
Maybe you should play hookie and come with us on the Gorge trip... LOL [Tongue]
[signature]
No, I do not get messages on that cell phone. Those cheap phones are mainly for calling and receiving call, even though it sounds like it has voice mail it does not work. Glad to see you guys got into some nice kokes, we caught a few also but the largest was just over 3 lbs.
[signature]
VILLA DERBY RESULTS - 2007.

LAKE TROUT -
1st Carl Beckstead 36.18 # 42 "
2nd Richard Crow 31.84 # 41 7/8 "

SM MOUTH BASS
1st Jerry Chivers 4.34 # 18 1/2 "
2nd Kade Kranenbuhl 3.68 # 18 "
3rd Garrett Lynn 3.60 # 18 1/2"
4th Gary Nelson 3.48 # 17 3/4 "
5th Jim Archibald 3.40 # 17 7/8 "

BROWN
1st Steve Hall 4.30 # 22"
2nd Elisha Parry 2.30 # 19 1/2 "
3rd Rob Thompson 1.90 # 18 1/2 "

RAINBOW
1st Benny ? 4.00 # 22 3/8 "
2nd Denim Reed 3.96 # 22 "
3rd Paul Seely 3.62 # 21 1/2 "
4th Kirk Keddington 3.56 # 20 1/2"
5th Steve Hall 3.48 # 20 1/2 "

KOKANEE
1st Buck Strong 4.68 # 22 3/4 "
2nd Robert West 4.66 # 22 1/2"
3rd Jeff Henreck 4.02 # 22 "
4th Cory Hollis 3.94 # 20 3/4 "
5th Robert Hinton 3.90 # 21 1/2 "
5th Wayne Haniday 3.90 # 21 1/2 "

My report & Pictures coming soon. If you see any mistakes , PM me. Thanks Travis
It was really rough, But Hey, Someone has to do it. Might just as well be me.[Tongue]
[signature]
Were there any entries for the Catfish -- I am interested in how big and how many entries there were in that "cat"egory. Thanks
[signature]
Nice fish guys!!! I hope Flycastin and I can get into them next weekend, looking forward to landing some big kokes. Thanks for the update!
Hookjaw
[signature]
There were no catfish on the board at the Villa.
[signature]