Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wisconsin trip
I am back from vacation Fished Tuesday for musky. we got on the water about ten because of the weather fished until about three. only got one about 25 inches on a weighted suick. I did not get any pics of the fish did not even lift it out of the water because it got hooked pretty good. and the camera was buryed in the rain suit. but I did snap a few of My little brother and I after. we had a good day got quite a few follows and some rolls just not so many hook-ups. but I learned a lot about fishing for the toothed beasts so hopefully now I can go catch a few tigers here in utah.

Joe
[signature]
your guide was fishing? o id never book with a guide thats fishes the same time im paying him to put me on fish. no way. to bad the weather hit on your day. thanx for sharing. ken
[signature]
Thanks for the report sh. Too bad you didn't get into the bigguns.
[signature]
I t was still Fun. And My brother is staying in Wisconsin For another two years to do his internship so I might be able to make another trip out there before he is done.

Joe
[signature]
Well, It'll have to be next time Shark_Hunter .. Hopefully I'll be free enough to get out into some fins a little further West of the Milwaukee area if you make it back up.

BTW .. what lake did you guys hit on the trip?
[signature]
We hit Lake Pewaukee. My brother is actually moving to Lacrosse, Wi for the next two years for his internship. so I am hoping to get up there again before he is done. I will let you know

Joe
[signature]
You did hit some tough conditions for Pewaukee this early. Some good water in the LaCrosse area so don't be shy getting back up here.
[signature]
when is the best time to target the eyes up there maybe I will try to get a trip in again this year.

Joe
[signature]