Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake 05-28 Report
I went to Bicknell over the long weekend and hit Fish Lake this morning early with my son and father-in-law. Catching was a little slow - we ended up boating 4 mack in total, but I did catch my personal Fish Lake best laker - 25.3 lbs, picture is attached. We did best in around 70 feet of water, and spent our entire time on the SW end trolling minnows behind pop gear right on bottom. We did mark a couple of huge piles of mack, but couldn't jig due to the wind. Water temp is about 46 degrees and a lot of the fish are still up in the water, though we did find one nice run where most were on or near bottom. Rainbow guys were doing OK on pop gear and worms at around 15-20 feet.
[signature]
Nice Mac .
[signature]
great report and picture. that's a way nice mac. thanks for sharing. [cool]
[signature]
Very nice fish![Smile]
[signature]
That is a fantastic fish lake mack. How did the new sonar do down there in deeper water?
[signature]
Excellent fish!! Good job!
[signature]
Nice job Piscis, What were you doing down in bicknel, I spend alot of time on the boulder.
[signature]
Nice fish. I am headed down there this weekend for a family party and would love to hook one that size.or half that for that matter.

Majja
[signature]
man you cought my fish.. [sly] would have been down my self if i could have got the truck to start sunday.. [mad] bad time for the fuel pump to go out..

oh well i'll hit it later this week when the crouds die down some..

oh i have some minnows for ya as long as you dont tell everyone you catching them mac's on them.. [Tongue]

might have to go out of town again today but should be back by the weekend..
[signature]
Looks familiar; yeah, that's the mack I miss several times each venture to Fish Lake![Wink]

Way to go!
[signature]
My wife is from Bicknell, her parents still live there, so we go visit every month or so. I fish the Boulder a lot a well, my father-in-law hold the state brookie record from off of Boulder. It's a beautiful place with fat brooks.
[signature]
Nice! That thing looks bigger than 25lbs! And by all means is not small!
[signature]