Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Fish FRC
Could someone tell me how to disable the Big Fish Fishing Resources Center on the right hand side. It covers up the whole side and I can't read the posts. I think it also slows thing way down.

Thanks
[signature]
The new banner is not controlled by members or moderators. The site administrators are working it and hope to have it fixed soon. We have tons of site upgrades going on so hang in there.
[signature]
Thanks, fish1on
[signature]
As a temporary fix, you might change your screen size to more pixels (mine is 1440 x 900)--but then you might need to put on your reading glasses. I think it will move that column over so that it all fits on your screen. Just a thought.
[signature]
If I had a cyber grenade, I would blow the thing up myself. But I don't so I can't.

The biggest factor in keeping that silly banner under control is to keep the picture size to no more than 450 pixels wide. When they go wider, it makes the ad creep over to where you cannot reply to a thread.

It even makes it hard for us moderators to try to edit it so that others can reply.

A software change is in progress to allow anyone to post any size picture and it will automatically resize it to within the guidelines of the forum rules.

There will be an announcement from the admins which all of us moderators will pass on to our perspective boards to alert all of you as to the changes when they occur.

In the mean time, we need to heed to the forum rules or try uploading your pictures of any size to your photo gallery, then copy and past your thumbnail picture to your post.

Once that someone clicks on your thumbnail picture, it will take them directly to your photo album of the full sized picture in all of its glory.[cool]
[signature]