Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's got the Biggest Baddest Bass Boats in Texas
who has the biggest and baddest bass boat in Texas?

Show your pic's here.

If you have problems posting them send them to me in a privet message and I will edit post them in your post for you.
[signature]
I don't have a big are bad bass boat.I have a 1990 16'4" Kingfisher with a 90 hp. Yamaha, and a 40 lb. Minn Kota trolling motor.It is powder blue for camo.I have see fish spook away while fishing in one of those loud colored sparkled boats. We had one strike the side of the boat at Lake Fork one day.I guess the sparkles irretated him.I have caught more fish out of this boat in a week than most ppl. will in a year in thiers. Like one of my old fishing buddies said. " I never could catch a fish while I'm running 70 mph". Most of that big and bad stuff is vanity.Just remember , pretty don't catch fish.

FISH ON
[signature]
you do have a point there, it is not so much what it looks like and can do as it is what you do with it.

I will post a pic of my bass boat here if you will post a pic of your.

If you need a hand posting your pic just give me or ssor a hollar, we both can assist.

you are right about the vanity thing,

I was apealing to the vanity of them prime boat owners. lol [sly]

I thought we could get a bass boat show going on here in this board.

I am just starting to pull mine out from under winter cover. now they are calling for snow in the next couple days.

just as soon as I get my 2 mimi down riggers and rod holders mounted I am going to take a pic.
[signature]