Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos coming fishin' with me??
Got thee ole bass boat out n gassed upppppp Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin haha Wink But no just wonderign where ya'll are from and where you fish!!!
[signature]
Hey if you wanna tow that bad boy to Utah I'd be happy to accompany you! [cool]
[signature]
HAHA, Well im sure you would bud.. but i'm tellin ya now.. i cant afford to drive to utah to outfish ya.. sorry Big Grin but! if u drive out here ill take u to the BIG fish.. and well hit a couple rivers up and pull us out some splakes (brook trout and a lake trout mix) ahah Big Grin
[signature]
Outfish me huh? [Tongue]

I have caught literally hundreds of splake. We have several lakes and reservoirs that are planted with them.
[signature]
Careful what ya ask for. Tyler is an exceptional fisherman.[Wink]
[signature]
AWESOME!! Lucky you.. It's sorta hard to find splake here.. only a couple places.. but kudos to u man
[signature]
[pirate] Only kidding with him..
[signature]
Yeah we are lucky to have a very wide variety of fish here. Within a 25 mile radius I can catch:

Bass (wipers, smallies, whities, and largies)
Tiger musky
Walleye
Perch
Sunfish
Crappie
Cat fish (channel and bullhead)
Trout (rainbows, browns, cutts, tigers, brooks, splake... maybe more)
Carp

I am sure I am missing some.

Do you have any macks close to where you live?
[signature]
LOL... thanks bro! Right back at ya! [cool]
[signature]
[reply]
Yeah we are lucky to have a very wide variety of fish here. Within a 25 mile radius I can catch:

Bass (wipers, smallies, whities, and largies)
Tiger musky
Walleye
Perch
Sunfish
Crappie
Cat fish (channel and bullhead)
Trout (rainbows, browns, cutts, tigers, brooks, splake... maybe more)
Carp

I am sure I am missing some.

Do you have any macks close to where you live? [/reply]
No i wish .. but umm we have

Sunfish
Carp
Catfish (blue,bullhead, channel)
Perch (exceptionally big perch 12-14 inchers)
Walleye
Trout (a few in the lake not many very rare to catch one in the lake but creeks and rivers around here we have brookies and splake and a few browns here n there)
Bass (whites, large, small)
Bluegills
Crappie (black and white)
Tiger musky
and im sure lots more
but the northern pike arnt in my resident lake..
gotta go to erie for them and steelhead
[signature]
Looks like we both have plenty of water and species to fish! [cool]
[signature]
Definatly!!![cool] But hows your tackle box looking?? what lures do you perfer?? i'd name mine but my tackle box is so full i could sponsor someone.. only because i work for a bait n tackle shop.. haha [Smile]
[signature]
I used to work for an outfitter/tackle shop myself. I tied flies for them, and guided on our company ponds. Fun stuff.

I have more tackele that the average fisherman, but not enough to satisfy me. Personally, I really like throwing jigs for pretty much ever species... (Just ask Lunker). My favorites??? That's tough, but I would probably have to say Maniac jigs after all the success I have had with them the last couple of years. You should check them out! maniaccustomlures.com [cool]
[signature]
glad to see another jigger lol .. i use alot of different jigs aswell i have trays of mr twisters and tubes and all kindsa of stuff and i have trays full of assorted jigs... jigs work for anything.. but if i hadda choose a lure.. itd have to be a rapala f-7 yellow perch colored..
[signature]
If I had to pick a single lure for different waters, conditions, fish... I too would go with a #7 Rapala... I would go with a countdown in black and silver. [cool]
[signature]
great!! see you must be a great fisherman if you like the same stuff as me haha.. [cool] but yea i checked out that website those are nice specially the grubs... i have some similar to them and i kill whities with them.. 3/4 white twister grub..
[signature]
Yeah it's good stuff. Maniac (the guy that makes them) is a BFT member as well.

The Reapers and the Salt Sticks are deadly on the bass. The Maniac Minnows have produced really well for multiple species too. [cool]
[signature]
IF I COULD ONLY USE 1 LURE ANYWHERE IT WOULD BE A JIG. FROM OCEAN TO RIVER LAKE TO RES JIG WOULD BE THE PICK. BUT I LOVE RAPALAS CD #5 IN BLACK AND GOLD. IT MATCHES MORE TYPES OF PREY WITH ITS COLORS THAN AOTHER RAPALAS. KEN
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Man what am I doing over here on a Pike, Musky, Walleye board?LOL But if I had to pick one lure it would be a jig also. But I only know how to catch small measly trout so what do I know LOL. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Later all I enjoyed reading this post and laughed the whole time, take care.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
YOU FOUND THE TOOTHY CRITTER BOARD. LOL.
[signature]