Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
murrell's inlet
talked to a friend who said the sheepshead are biting around the rocks. someone he knows caught 7 last week and said he missed a few. another friend told me this morning at church his family went to winyah bay and landed 17 sheepshead. so i guess it must be that time. jimmy and i are going to murrell's inlet thursday to fish with a friend who does have a boat. will let you know how it goes. by the way, old goldfish boy might be moving to fort mill or back to ohio. better job offers. hate to see it but he has to look out for his future.
[signature]
Thanks for the fishing report. I will be heading down to MI This Sat and will be fishing there for about 6 days. Its going to be a blast!
[signature]
Man, that stinks that Jimmy is moving away. I really enjoyed fishing with the ol' boy. But, it's like you said, you can't blame someone for trying to better themselves.

As for the sheepshead, I hadn't heard much out of them. I'm glad you had some good news. Maybe you'll get lucky and score a few this week. Make sure and take some pictures!!!!!!!

I've got some family comming in friday, and i'll be in Murrells Inlet fishing either sunday or monday, depending on what day looks best. I'll probably be taking the kids tubing on saturday. Maybe i'll see you out there flyguy. [Wink]
[signature]