Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Again
Well I got there at 5:30 and fished top water for 1/2 hour then switched to my money bait and by the time I left at 1:00 I had boated over 30 bass with 7 being large mouths and 3 smalles over 20" the biggest was 22 1/4" best day in a wile....

I tried to get TD to go so he could take picture but he said next time....[Wink][cool]

[signature]
Wow! A 22.25" Jordanelle SMB is a pig! Good for you!
[signature]
Cliff, how do you manage to get on the water at 5:30 at jordanelle? was the gate open or are they not closing it at night? Many of times i've waited for them to come out just while my excitement is about to burst. Also come on... your money lure.... don't hang us out there, you catch too many fish to have us all in wondering. headed up there sat morning EARLY.. got to try and catch a few before getting chased off by the wakeboarders...
[signature]
I showed all who came to the show and tell just what I use but its called a senk-o's and two colors was working...

Tomorrow I'm off for Starvation with some friends for the day.....(HI HO HI HO its off to work I go)[Wink]

Oh yes the gate I foregot yes it has been open or you can go in the out gate some times....(don't for get to pay)[Wink]

[signature]