Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Toho (Tohopekaliga) Fishing Report 7/12/01
Lake Toho, Florida<br>Fishing Report<br>By: Captain Chuck Matthews<br>Pro Bass Guide<br>1-800-936-7398<br>July 12, 2001<br><br>Fishing on Lake Toho continues to be good. There are fish in open water hydrilla. Find the topped out hydrilla for best results. Carolina rigs work well. Throw to the sides of the topped out hydrilla. A Texas Rigged worm will also work. <br><br>Good areas are: Goblet’s Cove, and in front of Shingle’s Creek, also in front of Red‘s Fish Camp working north toward North Steer Beach. Make sure you have an extra rod with a rattle trap tied on. If you see a fish busting a bait, throw the<br>rattle trap. Gold 1/4 ounce and blue and silver trap has been good. <br><br>There are also a lot of big fish in skinny water. Flukes and swimming a worm has been doing well. There are a lot of bait fish and bedding bream on the inside in thick cover. The stretch north of Whaley’s Landing has been a great area. I have taken two over eight pounds there this week. <br><br>I want to emphasize this again; if you see a storm coming, please get off the water. Lightening can travel 20 miles across the sky, even if it is not raining where you are. Always put safety first.<br><br>Let me reiterate that on Toho the key is to fish the clean water and the green hydrilla. The Fish Commission continues to spray and pellet the lake to control the<br>hydrilla, so if you area picking up brown dying hydrilla, that is a sign to move to a different area. <br><br>If you like loading up on some tasty bream, you can find plenty on the inside in one to two feet of water.<br><br><br>Happy Fishing,<br><br>Captain Chuck<br>Pro Bass Guide<br>A Action Bass Guide Professional Services<br>1-800-936-7398<br>http://www.centralfloridabassfishing.com<br>http://www.orlandobassfishing.com<br><br>Captain Chuck Matthews 800-936-7398
Cap where ya at? bin almost a month now....missin your report.....hope ya ant fell N and Bcome sum underwater reef...<br>don`t git on lake ToW Ho much butt i dew git on Hatch Knee HaW N Kiss E Me....U out of Kiss E Me?....my dad grew up there......yea i dew no how 2 say N spell it...bin right here N north east polk Co since 69......just ant seen no report lately i was gitin werried.....hey have ya heard if da FRAWGs r bitin on dat side?......just thought i`d bump my gums with ya....<br>Bsafe!.........C-Ya!.........<br><br>
Ahoy Chris,<br><br>Very funny post, lmao<br><br>It is nice to know that someone misses my reports. I have posted a new one. If you have any questions, or want to ask where my reports are, just email me at CaptainChuck@centralfloridabassfishing.com<br><br>Good Luck Fishing!<br><br>Captain Chuck Matthews 800-936-7398