Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He needs your help
[font "Poor Richard"][size 3][green]Hey there FGD - some body out there needs your help. Caption should read " Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into Ollie." [Tongue] LOL
[/green][/size][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=26466;][/center]
[signature]
[#804000]Hey DR....where did you get this picture of me on the water a few weeks ago... I thought I had destroyed all copies of it....[Tongue]

MacFly [cool]
[/#804000]

[signature]
I think we have all been there at least ONCE!
[signature]
heheheh I am there at least once each time I go out on the water....[Wink]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there MacFly - I wouldn't worry about how good you look casting a fly line. You paid for your licence to fish and have every right to do so. Today while playing golf with my buddy he hit a terrible shot to a three par green. Well it hit the cart path bounced over a sand trap hit the down slope of the bunker and stopped about 3 ' from the hole. One nice thing about his birdie is that you don't draw pictures of how he made it. Moto - is that you are out to have a good time fishing your way. No one is going to ask you if you had a tight loop on your back cast before you caught that 18' brown. Have a good one my friend.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
greiat on your friends birdie...lol.. reminds me of a movie I saw once... guy uses a broken viewing tower bent all to heck to sink a birdie and win a huge match... lol.. when you told your story that is what came to mind... nowwwwwwwwwwww...

as for the picture.. that guy doesnt have a tight loop.. heheh he has the makings of a tight lasso.. I have my problems.. but not that bad...

you are right my friend.. enjoying the sport is the key...bad casting.. no fish.. whatever... spending time on the water...especially with family.. is the best.......

MacFly
[signature]