Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Ray Roberts guide report
[font "Arial"][size 2]Well another weekend and another 9lber for Zoltan. That makes two 9's in consecutive Saturdays for him. PICS will be posted with this report and on my web site soon. We started the day with top waters and spinner baits. First few WERE on top water, Sammie(walking the dog) type bait, in less than 4' of water. We then went to Binko’s from [url "http://www.bigbagbaits.com/"][#0000ff]www.bigbagbaits.com[/#0000ff][/url] in watermelon/red. As the clouds rolled in we went to the old Jig & Pig in blk/blue. Most of the bigger fish were suspended in trees from 4' to 6' of water. We would pitch to a tree and see the fish come out and take the jig. Be careful though, it’s almost like top water fishing, you have to wait to set the hook till you feel the fish, even though you know it has it in it’s mouth. Binkos and tubes should work as well around this cover. Areas you need to locate are the same as last week, creek channels and ditches with shallow flats nearby. These fish are ready to bust, they just need a little more good weather, and they are going to do what Mother Nature tells them to.

Water is in good shape at a little over full pool and temps are running in the mid 50's to low 60's.

Call me for a trip & if you need to go during the week( I am part time) I can get you in touch with either, Wes Winget, or Greg Reedy, They are full time guides whom I work with on corporate trips and trust to give you a good and safe day on the water. Looking forward to the next few weeks as the big fish should really start to turn up soon. Just have patience and you may catch two 9lbers in two weeks, or bigger. There is one in Ray Roberts just for YOU.

Till next time

Good Fishing and GOD BLESS [/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][url "http://www.puddlesfish.com"][#0000ff]www.puddlesfish.com[/#0000ff][/url]
817-563-6674 hm
817-729-6051 cell[/size][/font]
[signature]
great post

you are alway welcome to post some of your pics here on this site as well.

if you have problem posting them here just give me a hollar, ssor too.

just try to keep the maximum width sizes down to 400 pixels.
[signature]