Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
product tester for hooks
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=34290;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 1]New Fish Hooks Prevent Fish Swallowing Hooks [/size][/url][/center] [center]click here on the link . i think everyone gets some .
[/center]
[signature]
i recived a package of these hooks today , a very unique style indeed . i can see a use for them in salmon , stergon , lakers and catfish . the fish would have to have a mouth over 1-1/2 inches . possibly pike or muskey , maybe bass but that remains to be seen .
[signature]
they told me that i coun't test them becuse they wanted salt water fisherman[Sad][Sad][Sad][Sad][Sad][Sad]
[signature]
they took X number of fresh water and X number of salt water anglers to test.

the fresh water anglers filled up the available positions on the 2nd day.

lonehunter make sure you go to the product testers board to thank him for providing the opertunith.

lonewolf keep your eyes open on the product testers board for something that you think you could make work. then tell them how you would use it and always be sure to let folks know when you got the lure and use it several times and tell each time how you used it and what the resuslts were. this will increase your chance of getting future products to test.

those who dont comply with their findings of the lure will not be considered for new products test.
[signature]