Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gorge june 21, 22
Ticker and I Fished the Gorge thursday and friday, thursday fished from the ranch to FireHole picking up a bunch of Kokes and rainbows with a couple smaller macks, friday we fished from swimbeach to the pipeline and got some more good kokes, used cripplures and humdingers in pink and green behind slingblades, trolled 2.2-2.6mph water temp was 64*
[signature]
Thanks for posting the water temp. P4L. I'm sure the Kokes you caught could have swallowed the ones we caught last Friday.[Tongue]
[signature]
we caught one about the size of the pig kokes and i just started laughing about it and wondered how pig kokes got in the gorge
[signature]
I'm going to try Willard for my 1st time this year tomorrow hopefully I don't stick the big tub on a mud/gravel bar. [Wink]
[signature]
Nice report Jason, thanks for including the water temp[Wink]. Did you bring some home for the smoker?
[signature]
didnt bring anyhome we ate them at camp, yummy[Wink]
[signature]
[#008080][size 3]It was good fishing with you again Petty.[/size][/#008080]
[#008080][size 3]Woke up this am with a good breeze, but it's now pretty calm. Looks like another fine day here. Going to fish the Red Cliffs and Hide-out today. Will post our fortune later.[/size][/#008080]
[#008080][size 3]Oh, and thanks for not putting my ugly mug shot on the post.[Smile][/size][/#008080]
[signature]
[inline bruce.jpg]ya mean this pic Bruce?
[signature]