Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba Lake
Went to Yuba on Saturday and the wind was blowin from the get go. We were trolling the weed and brush lines and caught some nice Northerns and Walleyes, and a real nice Rainbow. Tons of Perch. We fished for 4 hours and called it quits because we could not control our troll due to the W. All in all it was a great day on the pond.
[signature]
i was hoping you would throw that post up on this board. thanx. you guys did great great eye and a nice pike. the other is just bait lol. any fish that sucks chease off the bottom is bait for real fish. where did you launch? how deep were you? i like the looks of all the cover still in the water. o next yr is gona be sweet!!!!
[signature]
Looks like you guys did a good job considering the W factor was messing with you. Way to go![cool]
[signature]
Caught the Trout on same lures as the Eye and Pike. I was really surprised it fought real good.
[signature]
ya i kinda figured that. but you ever catch a walleye on velvita.[Wink]
[signature]
Not likely. The Eyes want some protien.
[signature]
This board needed a good report. Thanks for sharing.[Smile]
[signature]
so she got the big one! Great job. hope to see another woman on the ice fishing challenge this next winter. [Smile]
[signature]
Finally found the hard to catch Walleyes. Yes Nans fish was real nice, it hit a Rattletrap and swaalowed it way down the throat.
[signature]
Real Nice, Mactuna!!

check your PM's [Wink][blush]
[signature]
Thanks. When you get time.
[signature]