Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping Another Fisherman
[Smile]
[size 1]Hey guys. Hi. I'm a fishing guide in Texas. In Texas we are probably like you in that we help each other out as it relates to fishing.

I have an unusual request. My girlfriend lives in Bathurst. She wants to come visit and found out you have to have a passport to fly because of 9 11 and it would be 8 weeks before she could fly out of Bathurst or Moncton.

I was wondering if any one of you out there new of anyone driving and willing to carpool with her from that area to anywhere in the USA coming towards Texas. Doesn't matter if they are coming only 6 or 8 hours towards Central USA. I would be willing to meet someone that is carpooling and pick her up. It's 30 or so hours there and just trying to make it not such a long drive for me.

If this post is not wanted here I apologise to the moderators but I figured fisherman all over are good at heart and thought I would try this venue. She just needs a one way ride as close to Texas as she can get. I'm sure you understand. I'm willing to pay expenses and then some.

If any of you have fishing questions about bass in Texas feel free to call or email. Thanks for any help that can be obtained.

Good fishing,

Mark. [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1][url "http://www.localanglers.com"]www.localanglers.com[/url][/size]
[signature]
welcome to BFT, LA!

hmmm... ever think about a bus ticket or Amtrac?
[signature]
yeah..but seein as to how i am 36 hours away....haha.

She doesn't think Greyhound goes from Bathurst to maine. Any insight would be mucho appreciado...[cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard LA. I'm on the opposite end of the country. Sorry.

Since this is not necessarily fishing related, I will go ahead and move it to that appropriate board. I will leave the pointer from this board to that one.

Good luck and I hope you have your re encounter.[cool]
[signature]
well .. 36 hours hours ain't nothin'.. just say 48.. still nothing!

I drove from Wisconsin to Alaska to hunt and fish.. Pardon me but if she wants to get there she'll sit her rear end for two days reading a book and listening to a MP3 player no matter what ..you understand she'd have to sit that long if not longer even if someone was to give her a ride don't you [Wink]
[signature]
yep...that reminds me.

*modify post to specifically request an elderly femme do the driving* lol
[signature]
"[size 1]Welcome aboard LA. I'm on the opposite end of the country. Sorry.

Since this is not necessarily fishing related, I will go ahead and move it to that appropriate board. I will leave the pointer from this board to that one.

Good luck and I hope you have your re encounter.[cool] "[/size]
[size 1]------------------------[/size]

if you only knew haha.

I'd walk in 36 hours of snow to get to her. Not whipped just kinda ....um........you know lol.
[signature]