Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Guide????
Hey I was wondering if anyone here has fished with this particular guide in South Florida. I am planning a trip to miami and found his website and it seems like fun. His name is Captain Rich Smith and his website is [url "http://www.MiamiFlyFishing.com"]www.MiamiFlyFishing.com[/url] . I have never fished in Miami Biscayne Bay or Everglades National Park Flamingo . But I have done a few trips down in Islamorada and the Upper Keys Key Largo area and had a ton of fun pulling on Tarpon, Bonefish, and have yet to land a Permit. I am still learning how to flyfish in Saltwater but am up for the challenge I just need a guide that will have patience with me. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks
[signature]
Sorry I don't know this guide. My advise would be to call him and explain what you are looking for and see how he responds. Then you can decide if you are going to book with him.
[signature]
Welcome aboard flyfishingjunkie. It's nice to see that there is another Shrimp flipper on board.

Be sure to stop on by the Fly Fishing board too. We cater to fresh and Saltwater fly anglers.

You may want to post your question on the Florida board too. Capt. Joe is in charge of that section. There are more FL anglers that may be able to help you as well.

Do come back to this one though. We talk about all kinds of Saltwater fishing here.[cool]
[signature]