Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What some people won't do
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Some people will go to any length to draw the attention of a fly fisherman. Does you girl have a salmon fly tatoo yet?[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27700;][/center]
[signature]
I wished that my daughter would have gotten one like that. Instead, she got some Ballerina Slippers since she chose to be a dancer.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey tubeN2 hate to be rude but that gal's back is big enough for a tatoo of a full size salmon. lol[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Ya, she is pretty wide.[shocked]
[signature]
Heay! I don't resemble that remark LOL
[signature]
ha ha[laugh][laugh]

I bet you got one of them #40 midges on your back. hee hee.

The one in the photo is about the size of flies that I tie for Saltwater.[shocked]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]I thought that I did but when I smacked it, it fell off.[Tongue][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
LMAO....You beat me to it Dry Rod[laugh]
[signature]
Here's my wifes tatt. I think she's got this chick beat![sly]
[inline "jamie tatt 001.jpg"]
[inline "jamie tatt 002.jpg"]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there lunkerhunter2 - could have been worse. Might have been a tattoo of a whale or the devil himself.[Wink] A tattoo of a bow is within keeping of this board. Now flygoddess will have to go out & get one too. Any other ladies care to share their ink spots with us? No no not that old time singing group. LOL[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#005000][size 3].... something tells me FG is not gonna rush out to get a tattoo.. but if she did.. what kind of fish would she get.. brown.. brookie... lmb ????? Id be curious to know at least that much.. [sly][/size][/#005000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#005000][size 3][/size][/#005000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#005000][size 3]MacFly [cool][/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]
I have thought of an arm band tat. Here is a drawing of it. Some day.

[inline "Tatoo 001.jpg"]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Looks like modern art. I see a fish hook, a fish and some waves. Will need tubeN2 to interpret that salty scenario.[/size][/green][/font]
[center][/center]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27918;][/center]
[signature]
The Salty part looks like a section of Malibu Beach.[cool][cool]
[signature]
...uuuhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm I am no expert but that looks like a very nice tribal tattoo.. like from Hawaii or Tahiti...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
It's actually supposed to be a cutthroat. Some of the colors are a little "bright", but it does have the slashes of a cutt. She also has a swan on the small of her back, but that is a whole other post.[sly]
[signature]
Mac....you are just too cool. I do like the TRIBAL art.

Actually I would like a "KOKOPELLI" holding a fly rod.
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#005000][size 3]hehehe ... not to sure about the cool part.. but will say I had to go look up kokopelli and it fits you.. honestly.. free spirit.. music heard on the wind.. good luck for hunters.. question is.. would you replace his flute with the rod.. and would there be a fish on the hook???[/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]
Yes, I thought a nice bent rod with a splash and maybe a head of a trout with some tribal markings around the whole thing.
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#005000][size 3]cool... I could honestly see that ....especially how that spirit fits yours [Smile][/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]