Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 GREAT DAYS AT "THE BEACH"
[cool][cool]....[size 2]
SHELL BEACH REPORT.....My last 8 days have been great with limits coming early or around mid morning. All the fish came either on Campo's live shrimp on Carolina rigs or on corks fished 3 ft. deep. Had a great bunch of customers and everyone had a great time and caught plenty of trout with some reds and flounder, the trout ranged from 13 inches to 4 pounds with most being in the 2 to 3 lb. range...7/5...Sal and his guest came in from B.R. and we put 65 trout and 4 reds in the box......7/7...Robert and his 2 guests caught their limits of 75 trout and 3 reds and 2 flounder...7/11...Greg and his guest caught their 50 trout limits.....7/12...Jeff and his guest caught 46 nice trout and 4 big flounder Carolina rigging...7/13...Ben and his 2 guests and I caught our 100 trout limits early and beat the heat....7/14...Moheb and his guest caught their 50 trout limit for another early morning trip...7/18...Bob and his 3 guests and myself put our 100 trout limits and again ended the day early...7/19...Today Chuck and his dad and myself put our limits of 75 trout in the box before 9:30 and again we beat the heat and thunderstorms. MORE GREAT DAYS ON THE BLAZER BAY.

Challenger rods , Abu reels and H&H Tackle hauled them in again.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"
985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CELL[/size]
[signature]
Nice job again. It's nice to see a Skipper that can really get the customers on to the fish.[cool]
[signature]