Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishn for giant slimers
well im headed out to fg again after them damn slimers.lol some about those 30 pound lakers that is addicting. i cant figure out why im spending so mutch time after them thease last 3 yrs. wish walleyes would get that big. [sly] have a good week guys ill bring pic,s when i return. ken
[signature]
Have fun catch some biguns.
[signature]
Good luck.[cool]
[signature]
How was your trip ?
[signature]
it was a good trip. but no giant slimers this time.[unsure] we only fished them for 2 mornings. one for real fish one for dinks. even the dinks had lock jaw. had a very good buddy show us the ins and outs of cokes though. thanx ash. also gave the new boat a great work out with the weenee my kids had a blast on that thing. ive never been one for water play things but it was fun watching them have a new exp. found the giant rope swing up the canyon. wow what a blast that thing is. fall about 30ft to the water after a killer exciting drop. the road back did a # on my boats paint. chips all over the front.[mad] owell things happen. might go back next month. i did lern 1 thing. never go in july. the traffic is bad but the heat is the killer. thanx for asking see ya later. ken
[signature]