Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apmutee in need of simple fishing boat or canoe!
[font "Arial"][black]Hello Fello BFT members,[/black][/font]
[font "Arial"] Hello, my name is Paul, and I live in the State of Maine(or insanity, depending upon how you look at it). I am a recent below the knee amputee(left leg), and I am in the dire need of a fishing boat. A good basic 12 or 14 foot row boat, or aluminum boat for fishing coastal bays in saltwater, or Maine's rivers would be great. No need for anything fancy, as I have little to no $$$$$. Being out of work, and on disability does not make for a rich person in any way, however I do love to go fishing on the days that I am not in Kidney Dialysis. I love fishing for Striped Bass and other salty creatures. Though I will fish freshwater, saltwater is my joy![/font]
[font "Arial"] Should any of you out there know of anyone with a boat they want to get rid of at a super low cost, to a person that would be appreciative beyond all else, contact me. I can be reached here at the BigFishTackle e-mails or at:[/font]
[font "Arial"][/font]
[font "Arial"][url "mailto:Tcbo1PMG58@yahoo.com"]Tcbo1PMG58@yahoo.com[/url][/font]
[font "Arial"][/font]
[font "Arial"]Thank you all for your time and patience in listening to this old fisherman. Take care and tight lines![/font]
[signature]
i put the word out to some friends in maine,hopefully something will turn up
[signature]